“Fish, cats, and girls. That’s what I make,” says Kenny Barger to sum up his favorite and reoccurring themes in his artwork. The artist often uses acrylic paint in custom colors, which he leaves not fully blended, creating a layered marbled effect. A playful pattern of his subjects is created over top of his whirly backgrounds. Independent ponytails and salon scissors may accompany many of his drawings and paintings of girls (his dream is to own a salon), giving a strangeness and mystery to these happy works.
This reusable face mask fits nicely thanks to its adjustable nose wire. Illustrated face masks are custom printed especially for you—this process is called "print on demand". Please note: no returns on print on demand masks. Product fulfillment is 2-7 business days plus shipping time. Thank you for your order!
• 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
• Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
• Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
• Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
• Pocket for a filter or napkin
• Washable and reusable
• Blank product components sourced from the UK and China