2. Call one of our Studio Directors (for the Studio that you want to attend to arrange a tour):
225 Northland Blvd., Cincinnati, OH 45246
Studio Director: Robyn Winkler
3841 Spring Grove Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45223
Studio Director: Jennifer Franks
3. Have your Service Facilitator set up a time for a studio tour for you with the Studio Director. You should plan to attend with your Service Facilitator and your caregiver.
4. After the tour, if you are interested in attending V+V you will complete a formal intake and assessment with the Studio Director and other Studio staff. This process will better inform +V staff as to your areas of interest and your artistic goals and will allow the staff to set your studio participation schedule and set up transportation if necessary.
5. Your first three months with V+V is a trial period that gives you the opportunity to fully integrate into the V+V program. Upon the successful completion of your trial period, the Studio Director will meet with you (and your Service Facilitator and your caregiver, if necessary) to talk about your experience and to help you establish your personal goals as they relate to your work at V+V.
6. If you decide to continue your relationship with V+V, you will have the opportunity for your work to be exhibited and sold through the marketing efforts and galleries of V+V.
This procedure will be used for any artist wishing to become part of the V+V studio(s), whether or not they are living with a disability or are eligible for services through DDS, with the exception that a Service Facilitator will not be integral to the process.
Please call during regular business hours for the studios.